“Just as you did it to one of the least of these…you did it to me.”
How Can I Give To This Ministry?
Checks can be written out to “Grace Connection” and sent to:
PO Box 122,
Towanda PA 18848
With minimal office expenses (the cost of phone and paper), you can be assured that most of your donation will go directly to a neighbor in need.
Who Can Participate In This Ministry?
All congregations and congregational members in the Towanda, Northeast Bradford, and Wyalusing School Districts are invited to participate in the daily functions and governing board of Grace Connection.
– Do you have at least one available afternoon each month? You can help us!
– Can you answer the phone and take messages? You also can help us!
– Can you ask people their name, address, and other personal information and write it on an application? You also can help us!
– Are you wise, and can you make compassionate but responsible decisions? You also can help us!
– Do you have vision for ministry to the poor, and do you enjoy serving boards? You also can help us!
– Do you enjoy finding creative ways to raise funds? You also can help us!
– Is your gift time and patience, and could you use that time to fill out grant applications? You also can help us!
– Can you donate any amount of money to a worthy cause? You also can help us!
If you want to help with Grace Connection, call (570) 268-0431.
Grace Connection: (570) 268-0431 / PO BOX 122, Towanda PA 18848 / email@example.com